How do I get my tax documents to you?
1. Drop off your documents in person at our office: 2025 E Beltline SE Suite #305
2. US Mail to our office (please keep a copy of your documents)
3. Secure Portal --Request secure portal document upload link
Where's my Refund?
Click here to check your Federal Tax Refund
Click here to check your Michigan Tax Refund
Click here to be redirected to City of Grand Rapids Income Tax Department
How long should I keep my tax records?
Keep your tax records and related receipts and documentation for 7 years.
Will the IRS ever call me?
No! They communicate by letter through the mail. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from the IRS, Please DO NOT GIVE them any of your personal information!
Misc Helpful Forms
1. For employers: W-4
2. Form MI W-4
3. Form W-9
4. Tax Withholding Estimator (W4 Calculator)
5. Small business/Self employed Tax Due Dates
6. Blank Tax Organizer
7. Home Office Deduction Worksheet
8. Form 1099 Requirements
9. Martin and Luxford Newsletter
10. P & L for Gig Workers who receive a 1099K