How do I get my tax documents to you?
1. Drop off your documents in person at our office: 2025 E Beltline SE Suite #305
2. US Mail to our office (please keep a copy of your documents)
3. Secure Document Upload - See Tab at top of the page to use this feature
Where's my Refund?
How long should I keep my tax records?
Keep your tax records and related receipts and documentation for 7 years.
Will the IRS ever call me?
No! They communicate by letter through the mail. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from the IRS, Please DO NOT GIVE them any of your personal information!
Misc Helpful Forms
1. For employers: W-4
2. Form MI W-4
3. Form W-9
5. Small business/Self employed Tax Due Dates
6. Blank Tax Organizer
7. Home Office Deduction Worksheet
8. Form 1099 Requirements
9. Martin and Luxford Newsletter
10. P & L for Gig Workers who receive a 1099K